clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, stream USC vs Stanford

Won’t be at the Coliseum for the Trojans and Cardinal matchup? We got you covered.

USC v Stanford Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images

USC prepares to host Stanford in a critical early season Pac-12 match up that could set the tone for the season. Both teams are looking to make an early statement in the Pac-12 conference. Can’t make it to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to watch the game? We have you covered with key notes and more on this year’s annual game between the Trojans and Cardinal.

How To Watch

Date: September 7th, 2019

Kickoff Time (PT): 7:30 PM

Location: United Airlines Field at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum

Television: ESPN

Radio: AM 790 KABC

Stream: WatchESPN

USC Trojans vs Stanford Cardinal Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -3 O/U: 43

FPI Match up predictor: USC with a 61.6% chance of winning

Massey prediction: USC with a 44% chance to win, Stanford with a 56% chance. Score- 27-24 Stanford.