clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen and stream Utah at USC

New, 1 comment

Everything you need to know to catch the USC Trojans take on the Utah Utes in the Coliseum.

NCAA Football: Stanford at Southern California Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

Won’t be in Los Angeles for game day? No problem, we have you covered so you won’t miss the USC Trojans and Utah Utes in a Pac-12 South battle.

Start time: Friday, September 20, 6:30 PST

Location: Los Angeles Memoria Coliseum

Television: FS1

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: FoxSportsGo

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

Utah Utes vs. USC Trojans Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC +3,5, O/U 52.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 57.9 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 52 percent chance to win, Utah 48 percent chance to win