clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen and stream USC at BYU

Everything you need to know to catch the USC Trojans in Provo, Utah.

NCAA Football: Stanford at Southern California Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

Won’t be in Provo for game day? No problem, we have you covered so you won’t miss the USC Trojans first road test.

How to Watch

Start time: Saturday, September 14, 12:30 PST

Location: LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT

Television: ABC

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: ABCGo

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. BYU Cougars Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -4, O/U 56.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 65.3 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 64 percent chance to win, BYU 36 percent chance to win