clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, stream USC vs Fresno State

Everything you need to know to watch the USC Trojans take on the Fresno State Bulldogs

USC Fall Showcase Photo by Keith Birmingham/MediaNews Group/Pasadena Star-News via Getty Images

Can’t make it to the L.A. Memorial Coliseum to watch USC’s season opener against Fresno State? We got you covered! Here’s how you can watch the Trojans and Bulldogs on Saturday night.

How To Watch

Date: Saturday August 31st

Kickoff time: 7:30 PM PDT

Location: United Arlines Field at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, California

Television: ESPN

Radio: AM 790 KABC (Los Angeles)

Stream: WatchESPN

USC Trojans vs Fresno State Bulldogs Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -13.5 O/U: 52

FPI Match up predictor: USC with an 82% chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 39% chance to win, Fresno State with a 61% chance to win. Score: 24-20 Fresno State.