clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen and stream USC at Colorado

New, 1 comment

Everything you need to know to catch the USC Trojans take on the Colorado Buffaloes.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL: NOV 11 USC at Colorado Photo by Marc Piscotty/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

Won’t be in Boulder for game day? No problem, we have you covered so you won’t miss the USC Trojans and Colorado Buffaloes in a Pac-12 battle.

Start time: Friday, October 25, 6:00 PST

Location: Folsom Field, Boulder, CO

Television: ESPN2

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: WatchESPN

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. Colorado Buffaloes Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -13.5 O/U 64.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 82.2 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 76 percent chance to win, Colorado 24 percent chance to win