clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen and stream USC at Notre Dame

Everything you need to know to catch the USC Trojans take on the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

USC v Notre Dame Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty Images

Won’t be in South Bend for game day? No problem, we have you covered so you won’t miss the USC Trojans and Notre Dame Fighting Irish in a rivalry battle.

Start time: Saturday, October 12, 4:30 PST

Location: Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana

Television: NBC

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: NBC Sports

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC +10.5 O/U 59.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 15.8 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 21 percent chance to win, Notre Dame 79 percent chance to win