clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to Watch, Listen, and Stream USC vs. Stanford.

Everything you need to know to watch the Trojans storm Palo Alto on Saturday.

NCAA Football: Pac-12 Championship-Southern California vs Stanford John Hefti-USA TODAY Sports

Didn’t make the weekender trip? No problem. Conquest Chronicles has you covered on all the information you need to watch the boys in cardinal and gold from the comfort of your own home.

How to Watch

Start time: Saturday, September 8, 5:30 PST

Location: Stanford Stadium - Palo Alto, CA

Television: FOX

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: Fox Sports Go

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. Stanford Cardinal Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC +5, O/U 55.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 30.1 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 37 percent chance to win, Stanford 63 percent chance to win