clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, and stream, USC at Arizona

Everything you need to know to catch the USC Trojans take on the Arizona Wildcats.

Arizona v USC Photo by Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images

Won’t be braving the temperatures in Tucson? We got you covered so you won’t miss a down of football.

How to Watch

Start Time: Saturday, September 29, 7:30 PST

Location: Tucson, Arizona Stadium

Television: ESPN2

Radio: Tune In

Live Streaming: WatchESPN

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. Arizona Wildcats Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -3, O/U 61.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 62.2 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 64 percent chance to win, Arizona 36 percent chance to win