clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, and stream, WSU at USC.

Everything you need to know to catch the Trojans on Friday night.

NCAA Football: Southern California at Washington State James Snook-USA TODAY Sports

Won’t be able to make USC’s Friday night matchup in the Coliseum with Washington State? No problem, we have you covered so you won’t miss a down.

How to Watch

Start Time: Friday, September 21, 7:30 PST

Location: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, CA

Television: ESPN

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: WatchESPN

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. WSU Cougars Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -4.5, O/U 51

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 59.8 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 81 percent chance to win, WSU 19% chance to win