clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to Watch, Listen, and Stream USC at Texas.

Everything you need to know to catch the USC Trojans in Austin, Texas.

NCAA Football: Texas at Southern California Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports

Won’t be in Austin on for game day? No problem, we have you covered so you won’t miss a second of the biggest rematch in college football.

How to Watch

Start time: Saturday, September 15, 5:00 PST

Location: Darrell K Royal Stadium, Austin, TX

Television: FOX

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: Fox Sports Go

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. Texas Longhorns Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC +3.5, O/U 46

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 44.1 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 45 percent chance to win, Texas 55 percent chance to win