clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to Watch, Listen, and Stream USC Trojans vs. UNLV Rebels

Everything you need to know to watch the Trojans host the Rebels in the Coliseum on Saturday.

Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual - USC v Penn State Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images

Won’t be at the Coliseum on Saturday? No problem. Conquest Chronicles has you covered on all the information you need to watch the boys in cardinal and gold from the comfort of your own home.

How to Watch:

Start time: Saturday, September 1, 1:00 PST

Location: L.A. Coliseum - Los Angeles, CA

Television: PAC-12 Network

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: Pac-12.com

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. UNLV Revels Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -25, O/U 63.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 96.3% chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 98% chance to win, UNLV 2% chance to win