clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, and stream USC at Oregon State

Everything you need to know to watch the USC Trojans take on the Oregon State Beavers.

USC v Arizona Photo by Jennifer Stewart/Getty Images

Won’t be in Corvallis to see Clay Helton in his 2018 play calling debut? Don’t worry, we have you covered so you won’t miss a down of football.

How to Watch

Start Time: Saturday, November 3, 7:00 PST

Location: Reser Stadium, Corvallis, Oregon

Television: FS1

Radio: Tune In

Live Streaming: FOX Sports Go

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. Oregon State Beavers Game Preview

Numbers

Odds Shark: USC -14.5 O/U 64

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 86.8 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 82 percent chance to win, Oregon State 18 percent chance to win. Likely score 41-28 USC.