clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, and stream, USC at UCLA

Everything you needs to know to watch 2018’s Battle for LA.

UCLA v USC Photo by Harry How/Getty Images

Won’t be at the Rose Bowl to watch the USC Trojans take on the UCLA Bruins? Don’t worry, we have you covered so you won’t miss a down of the rivalry game.

How to Watch

Start Time: Saturday, November 17, 12:30 PST

Location: Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, California

Television: FOX

Radio: Tune In

Live Streaming: FOX Sports Go

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. UCLA Bruins Game Preview

Numbers

Odds Shark: USC -3 O/U 54.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 62.4 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 63 percent chance to win, UCLA 37 percent chance to win. Likely score 28-24 USC.