clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, and stream Cal at USC

Everything you need to know to catch the California Golden Bears take on the USC Trojans.

NCAA Football: Washington State at Southern California Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

Won’t be at the Coliseum to watch USC defend their 15 year win streak against Cal? Don’t worry we have you covered so you won’t miss a down.

How to Watch

Start Time: Saturday, November 10, 7:30 PST

Location: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum

Television: ESPN

Radio: Tune In

Live Streaming: WatchESPN

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

California Golden Bears vs. USC Trojans Game Preview

Numbers

Odds Shark: USC -4.5 O/U 45.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 68.9 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 76 percent chance to win, Oregon State 24 percent chance to win. Likely score 24-14 USC.