clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, and stream, ASU at USC

Everything you need to know to watch the USC Trojans take on the Arizona State Sun Devils.

NCAA Football: UNLV at Southern California Kelvin Kuo-USA TODAY Sports

Won’t be at the Coliseum to see USC sophomore quarterback Jack Sears in his cardinal and gold debut? Don’t worry, we have you covered so you won’t miss a down of football.

How to Watch

Start Time: Saturday, October 27, 12:30 PST

Location: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum

Television: ABC

Radio: Tune In

Live Streaming: ABCGo.com

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

Arizona State Sun Devils vs. USC Trojans Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC -3, O/U 52.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 63.8 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 70 percent chance to win, Arizona 30 percent chance to win. Likely score 31-24 USC.