clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen, and stream USC at Utah.

Everything you need to know to watch the USC Trojans take on the Utah Utes.

Washington State v USC Photo by Harry How/Getty Images

Won’t be in Salt Lake City to watch another vital Pac-12 South match-up? Don’t worry, we got you covered so you won’t miss a down of USC vs. Utah.

How to Watch

Start Time: Saturday, October 20, 5:00 PST

Location: Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, Utah

Televison: Pac-12 Network

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: Pac-12 Live

USC Trojans vs. Utah Utes Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC +6.5, O/U 57

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 26.4 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 26 percent chance to win, Utah 74 percent chance to win. Score 28-20 Utah.