clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

How to watch, listen and stream USC at Washington.

Everything you need to know to catch the No. 21 USC Trojans take on the No. 17 Washington Huskies

USC v Washington Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images

Won’t be in Seattle for game day? No problem, we have you covered so you won’t miss the USC Trojans and Washington Huskies in a ranked Pac-12 battle.

Start time: Saturday, September 28, 12:30 PST

Location: Husky Stadium, Seattle, WA

Television: FOX

Radio: Tune in

Live Streaming: FoxSportsGo

Live Tweeting: @CChroniclesSBN

USC Trojans vs. Washington Huskies Game Preview

Numbers

Vegas Odds: USC +10.5 O/U 59.5

FPI Matchup Predictor: USC 28.2 percent chance to win

Massey Prediction: USC 24 percent chance to win, Washington 76 percent chance to win