Hey Trojans, just stopping by from Addictedtoquack.com.
This season I've been putting together a fanbase Q&A called 13 Questions for each week's opponent - the idea being to get an overall picture of the program as it currently stands plus some insight into the fan experience, traditions, etc, of each school rather than focus on the Xs & Os (there are many folks more qualified than me for those).
Then I compile a bunch of the answers along with some of my own research into a semi-coherent piece. Here are a few previous ones: Cal, Colorado, Washington State, Washington.
Anyone interested in participating? If so, here you go - feel free to answer any or all of them, skip whatever ones don't interest you, etc:
1. Who's one USC player for us Oregon fans to watch on offense, and what should we look for? Not necessarily your most prolific offensive player - let's hear about guys that provide something unique for your team or are otherwise instructive.
2. And how about one on defense?
3. Describe your team in 5 words or less.
4. How about the "typical" Trojans fan, 5 words or less? Give us the stereotype!
5. Favorite USC game of the past 20 years?
6. Who is the all-time best player to have ever donned cardinal & gold?
7. What non-USC team does your fanbase feel the most kinship with?
8. Any thoughts on the current trajectory of the football program overall?
9. What's a unique Southern Cal student/campus tradition - gameday or otherwise?
10. Prototypical gameday beverage?
11. Best celebrity Trojans fan?
12. If you could pick one Ducks player, aside from maybe Royce Freeman, to be on your team - who makes the jump?
13. If the Trojans were a Game Of Thrones character, who would they be?