I don't think we will ever know the whole story but here is Thomas' side of the story...
When Thomas changed his mind at the last second, dumping USC to sign with Oregon, all hell broke loose on talk radio and Internet forums. Fans speculated about hidden disputes and NCAA sanctions. They whispered about a party where someone had been shot.
"What were people thinking?" Thomas says.
What did Thomas expect?
It was far too close to not raise suspicions.
And if you think I am going to believe what Chip Kelly says just because he says it you're nuts...his word is already suspect with the whole Willie Lyles saga.
Lets just say anyone can say anything.
Something changed Thomas' mind...
Next Up In USC Football
- Trojans land local 2022 4-star WR Kevin Green Jr.
- Slovis, Jackson among projected 2022 first-round picks
- Pac-12 announces 2021 football schedule
- EA Sports announces reboot for NCAA Football franchise
- Ceyair Wright commits to USC!
- Talanoa Hufanga declares for the 2021 NFL Draft