Well, spring football is right around the corner. As all the print-media sites and blogs finish up their spring previews, be sure to get caught up on the ones you missed. Those previews really detail players and are important guides.
- Dan Weber of USCfootball.com writes it's time for linebackers to compete.
- SCPlaybook.com posted some picture's from yesterday's 7-on-7 throwing session.
- It appears that Reggie and Kim are over. This is for you gossip nuts.
- Michael Lev previews the defensive linee before the start of spring practice, which is in 5 days.
- Ben Malcolmson continues his Spring Practice Primer by previewing wide receivers and running backs.
- Joey pretends that my school will be competitive today. Thanks a lot, Joey.
- DT's Trevor Wong profiles former USC assistant Rocky Seto.
- Gary Paskewitz answers question's about USC football. It's a long transcript, but a lot of insight!