From Adam Rose at All Things Trojan.
You know the ol' joke about the only two season in America? There's football ... and spring football.
USC has picked out a practice schedule for the spring, though dates and times are always subject to change. Each one will be open to the public except April 11 and held on Howard Jones Field unless otherwise noted.
Also, USC's Pro Day (closed to the public) will be on April 1. Don't be surprised if Pete Carroll has a practical joke up his sleeve.
Announced practice dates:
- March 28, Saturday, time TBA
- March 31, Tuesday, 4 p.m.
- April 2, Thursday, 4 p.m.
- April 3, Friday, 4 p.m.
- April 5, Sunday, TBA
- April 7, Tuesday, 4 p.m.
- April 9, Thursday, 4 p.m.
- April 11, Saturday, Coliseum (CLOSED to the public)
- April 14, Tuesday, 4 p.m.
- April 16, Thursday, 4 p.m.
- April 17, Friday, 4 p.m.
- April 18, Saturday, TBA (Swim with Mike day)
- April 21, Tuesday, 4 p.m.
- April 23, Thursday, 4 p.m.
- April 25, Saturday, Trojan Huddle at the Coliseum (Time TBA)
This will be one of the most anticipated spring sessions in quite a while and I am happy to say that, provided things don't change, I will be at the March 31st practice as I am in LA on business for a couple of days (i probably just jinxed myself).