Apologies for providing a link dump, but Paragon and I are busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest, so sometimes you just have to take the directions without the colorful stories.
- Bill Plaschke is doing a little chest pounding
- Sideline passes remain a hot commodity
- Whicker on Herbstreit on the Buckeyes
- Whicker and Lev bs-ing their way through a preview of Saturday
- Maisel leads off with SC and tOSU
- ESPN's Rittenberg on speculation about Pryor's likely playing time
- Mandel manages to avoid making a single prediction
- If you didn't see it yesterday, consult EDSBS for a (mental) preview of the game from Catlab.