Here is the Conquest Chronicles Week #8 BlogPoll Ballot.
For reference here is last weeks poll.
This weeks ballot explained.
1. Ohio State: Obviously this was not the same Indiana that we saw last week.
2. USC: Bye week. Up next Oregon State.
3. Michigan: They miss Manningham but Hart has stepped up in his absence.
4. Texas: The defense saves the day! They let Nebraska Back in this game. Special teams needs some work after leaving a few points on the table.
5. West Virginia: Another lack-luster win. Steve Slaton continues to put up good numbers.
6. Louisville: A bit of a slow start against the Orange, they put it away with a late TD.
7. Cal: Bone head defensive play on a Hail Mary gives the Huskies a chance but Lynch steps up on two bum ankles in OT.
8. Tennessee:That was not pretty! But the Vols pull it out with a late TD.
9. Auburn: An easy win over the Green Wave. Cox has a big day with 212 yards passing and 3 TD's
10. Clemson: Who made them wear those uni's, Barney! Anyway this team will be one to watch for a while. Spiller and Davis both had big days as they wreck the Ramblin'Wreck.
11. Notre Dame: Late game heroics again. This time UCLA is the victim.
12. Florida: Bye week. Up next, The Cocktail Party!
13. Boise St.: Their own private Idaho kept it close for a while but the Broncos finish strong.
14. LSU: What Happened to Fresno St.! LSU in a rout.
15. Arkansas: They continue to get better. This is not the same team SC played in Week #1
19. Georgia Tech:
23. Boston College:
25. Texas A&M: