The Game is on late so I doubt I will get to see it.
Here are some notes from the TCU Official Site...
TCU looks to start a new winning streak after seeing a string of four straight victories snapped Dec. 10 at home against Nebraska. The Horned Frogs are 3-2 away from Fort Worth this season, including 2-0 in true road games. A win against the Trojans would give the Frogs three road wins for the first time since the 1998-99 campaign and their first three-game road winning streak in the same season since 1997-98, when the squad won each of its final eight road contests.
USC is 4-7 following Saturday's home loss to Georgia (63-59).
Following Monday's matchup against USC, TCU returns home to wrap up its pre-holiday schedule with a Thursday night contest against Grambling State at Daniel-Meyer Coliseum.
TCU and USC will be meeting for the second time in the all-time series. The Frogs won the first matchup last season in Fort Worth by an 81-69 count. The Trojans rebounded from the loss and earned an at-large bid to the NCAA Tournament.
FROG QUICK NOTES
* TCU is 2-0 in true road games this season. A victory at USC would give the Frogs three non-conference road wins for the first time since 1998-99 (Providence, UTEP, SW Missouri State).
* A victory also would give TCU its first three-game road winning streak in a single season since 1997-98, when the squad won its final eight road contests.
* TCU's 7-3 start matches its best run to begin a season since an 8-2 mark in 2000-01.
* Six of TCU's seven wins have been by six points or fewer, including each of its wins vs. Division I opponents.
* TCU's RPI rating was No. 40 on Sunday according to RealTimeRPI.com, while its schedule was ranked as the nation's 18th-toughest to date.
* TCU has totaled 11 or more offensive rebounds in seven straight contests, the team's longest streak since 10 consecutive performances in 2005-06.
I will have the game thread up later...