I took these all from RipsIt...
- With Saturday's Emerald Bowl win over Boston College, the Trojans have now won 16 consecutive nonconference games.
- The Trojans flew a whopping 13,080 roundtrip air miles, equivalent to 52 percent of the way around the world at the equator. That stunning total was up 42 percent from last season's 9,196 air miles.
- Following its 24-13 win on Saturday night, USC now owns a 140-35-4 all-time record in night games (kickoff after 5 p.m.). That's an .800 winning percentage under the lights for the Trojans.
Check out some notable individual and team statistics from the 2009 season:
- Wideout Damian Williams had 1,010 receiving yards and six receiving touchdowns.
- Matt Barkley went 211-for-352 (60 percent) for 2,735 yards, with 15 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
- Tailbacks Allen Bradford and Joe McKnight tied for the team lead with eight touchdowns.
- Safety Will Harris had a team-high four interceptions.
- Kicker Jordan Congdon was USC's leading scorer with 77 points with 12 field goals and a perfect 41-for-41 mark on PATs.
- Damian Williams averaged a team-best 113.8 all-purpose yards per game.
- Safety Taylor Mays led the team with 96 tackles.
- Defensive ends Nick Perry and Everson Griffen tied for the team lead with eight sacks apiece.
- Linebacker Michael Morgan had a squad-best 13 tackles for loss.
- The Trojans' turnover margin wound up at 0 for the season.
- USC had 35 sacks.